Friday, September 11, 2009

3rd day of high school, down. A lot more to go.

So I came home today, after getting my new bag over and I started eating. A lot of food. It's cuz I didn't eat all day and was starved! After, I cleaned my room up a little and threw some trash away and went on the computer. My friend, Audrey Luu, told me about her tumblrGAY account and I told her that blogspot was more awesome. I realized I haven't posted in a while and I thought it should be time after months. Lol.

Senior year's going pretty great so far, I met someone new, she's pretty awesome, not like any girl I've ever met. I'll tell you guys about how it goes if it works out. Haha. It's only been three days of school and it feels like it has been, like, two weeks. Ackk. Now, SATs, ACTs, registration, and all that crap is coming up. It's not gonna be fun. I needa get into college! One more year to go.

I'll write later,
Kevin Diep.

No comments:

Post a Comment