Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On the Job.

Hey everyone. Or... everyzero... haha. Well, today I was totally sad because my phone broke on me. Yes, my second phone. I couldn't do my late night phone calls. I was totally depressed. I tried everything in my power to get a working phone. I tried to crack the password on another phone I had a while ago, but still no success and I went to bed, sad. I woke up with no one to call and decided to give samsung a call and voila, they reset the phone! Now I can talk whenever I want to!

At school, ... very meh. Afterschool, went to work! Not paid, of course. -_- I was given a job to make 30 copies of a script. It took like 2 hours, even with help, haha. Gave me some bonding time with my co- stagemanager though. Read through is gonna be on monday. Pretty excited.

MLIA, is awesome, sharked everyone with (^^^) on facebook chat today, everyone that was on. Got some pretty cool responses and got to catch up with some people. Srsly, MLIA is pretty much a social website. I'm just stuck here with english and math homework but I've been pushing it away, haha. Really, it isn't that much but I started at what, 5:30? It's 11:01 now, haha. Life's good.

Haaa, this is gonna be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment