Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy.

I just knocked out for 3 hours after getting home and eating. Going to sleep at 3:39 AM- some might say "ooh, that has gotta suck" but I say "that's totally awesome" because I was talking to an awesome girl. Strangely, I did not fall asleep in any of my classes but I was totally out of it. I just wanted school to end- it went by so sloooow. Phoi drove Paul home and dropped me off at Mark Keppel before going to her boyfriend's house. And they got to say hi to Summer! Haha. I talked to her while walking back home and I plan to call her later too. She's just sooo cooooool. I am totally obsessed. Lol. I have some homework to do now, math- trig and that's about it. My hair is all crazy from the nap too- Cedric Diggory much? Yeah. Not Edward Cullen. I'm totally delusional. @_@

Muse- Invincible

Peace out suckas!

Kevin Diep.

No comments:

Post a Comment